Today is day 2 of my 30 day boot camp. I decided to blog these 30 days as a way of remembering what I'm going through. At first I wanted to create a video log but since I'm more afraid of the camera than the pen (so to speak) I thought this would be a good first step. My personal trainer is my cousin who's been doing this for over 6 years. He'll be the one I scream and curse at every morning when I get out of bed sore as hell from the previous days workout - then at the end my the 30 days, owe him a debt of gratitude for guiding me to a healthy lifestyle. Hopefully from my example, I can also return the favor by helping him further his career as a personal trainer.
The reason I'm starting this blog on day 2 of my 30 day journey is because I just couldn't find the right words to write. I've never been much of a writer but these 30 days will be practice.
Here are my top 5 goals for these 30 days:
5) Build muscle
4) Find balance in my life
3) Build a base for healthy living that includes eating right and clean
2) Be able to share my knowledge with friends, family, and anyone that will listen
1) Survive
I'm pretty sure I'll be adding to this list as my 30 days progress but it's a start.
My hope is to at least blog once a day - more for my benefit so that I'll remember this accomplishment.
So after 2 days of working out, almost every muscle in my body is sore! I'm afraid of what lies ahead. But I'll keep my mind strong and keep working towards my goal.
Until tomorrow...
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment