Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 10 of 30

Lucky for me it's a rest day today. I was up late last night playing RB6 (Rainbow Six) with the guys. Always a fun time.

By "rest" I mean no scheduled workout with Brian. I did however have to do some exercise in the form cardio. My cardio workout usually consists of about 1 hour on the elliptical machine but Brian tweaked it a bit and is having me do a more intense 30 minute workout.

One thing that's getting me through each workout is I get to drink this protein shake afterward. It's really good! Besides fruit, it's probably the only other thing that I can have that's sweet. I make the shake with 8 oz of Odwalla Blueberry B and 2 scoops of whey protein. It's delicious! It's what I look forward to everyday after my workout.

Back to the grind tomorrow...

No comments: