Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 30 of 30

Yesterday was the beginning of my first week without the guidance of Mr. Pain. It was also my first day back to work. I have to say, I'm pretty proud of myself for 1) getting through the "30 days" and 2) actually getting up early enough to workout on my own.

A little clarification about my 30 day journey. It was actually 28 days, 2 of the days overlapped my return to work.

Here's a quick recap of my "28 days":
81 - Highest % drop of fat on my body (pectoris muscles)
28 - Days off work
20 - Actual days of working out
6 - Pounds lost
5 - Pounds of muscle gained
1 - New me

Looking back, I'm proud to say I accomplished everything I set out to do. Yesterday was not the end, but the beginning of a new lifestyle. I'll continue to post on my progress and hopefully influence others to do what I'm doing. I know it's already working cause Minnie has gotten bit by the exercise bug. You go girl!! I'm proud of you :)

I owe a debt of gratitude to Mr. Pain (aka Brian, aka my cousin) without whom this would have been a lot harder. His knowledge, experience and most of all guidance was definitely key to my success. Thanks Mr. Pain!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Elaine said...

congrats on completing your 30 days! i could totally see the difference. good job! =)